Sunday, February 24, 2019

Genius Hour Project- Movie Trailer

This week I was able to use the iMovie application on my Macbook computer to create a movie trailer for my genius hour project. I was able to include a movie title, film award nominations, annotations, quotations, and even a credits screen using the application. I also included photographs of both me teaching and of me researching and practicing the ASL alphabet. Finally, the app let me edit my trailer to include artistic transitions and add a song of choice to play in the background. This assignment not only gave me the motivation to continue working on my project but also introduced me to a great app that could be used effectively in the classroom as a learning tool.

Please check out my 'Learning ASL: A Journey to Knowledge' iMove trailer under the 'My Movie Trailer' tab above! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment